Thursday 16 June 2011

My Workdesk

So here is my workdesk being occupied once again!
In front of my cat filled basket is my faithful little DVD player - I happily craft to every period drama I can lay my hands on!  Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre and more.  I'm afraid Wuthering Heights rarely gets an outing..bit bleak and depressing for crafting! So what do you craft to?? Music, TV or relish the silence?  I'm intrigued...
 Oh...and this was the look I got when I suggested she move!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous photos :o)

I have to work in silence at home, but can write in a cafe with lots of backgrounnd noise!

Gloria Stengel said...

Huge fan of period dramas and love BBC productions. P&P with Colin Firth is my fav! He's a great Mr. Darcy! hee hee Least fav is Emma with Gweneth Paltrow....horrible whiny fake accent. LOL

Elaina said...

lady Gaga is my music of choice at the moment, Tv dramas would be too distracting and I would never get any crafting done lol. My cat must be related to yours as he likes to lay in the most awkward of places and gives me that same look when I try to move him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...