Tuesday 27 December 2011

A Dog's Christmas

I'm devoting today's post to Bella's first Christmas.  
I am ridiculously soppy over this puppy so I forewarn you now! 
Investigating her stocking..
Spending time with Harry (my sister's dog)...
I think he is so tolerant of his little puppy cousin! 
And finally ...the three loves of my life! 
Apologies for the interruption to craft - I will be back tomorrow with something creative! 
Thank you for all your comments about how you've spent your Christmas, I love reading them.
'See' you tomorrow.


6 comments:

Redanne said...

Christine, how could anyone not be ridiculously soppy over Bella - not to mention your lovely Sons, I can see a few broken hearts in the future.....thanks for all your inspiration, I just love your blog. Regards Anne Rx

Carole Z said...

oh I just want to cuddle Bella! Thanks for sharing your photos, Carole Z x

melanie said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely photo`s Melaniex

Lucycat said...

Really lovely photos thanks for sharing them with us. x.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

What a lovely trio of sweet faces. They look as though Christmas was good to them, the boys included, lol...
My two dogs were into everything also, trying to find their Christmas treats. My beautiful Yorkie, Gypsy (a Steel Blue) sat quietly but attentively at my sons feet waiting for her treat while my Cross Staff, Millie, stuck her nose into everthing trying to find the parcel that contained her treats. Oh bless em.
Here's to enjoying the rest of the holidays!!
Best wishes Linda

Craftychris said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!! Thank you for sharing them with us xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...