Monday 5 December 2011

Window of Opportunity

It's a Monday and like most people I'm always shocked at how quickly the weekends whizz by 
(and how little I seem to have achieved!)
But blogland friends I have something a little different to share today - a layout.
I had great fun putting this together although it did take quite a while!

I created the window using the Spellbinders™  Square Petal Top Box die as a stencil, I misted over it and then cut open the centre to create a window and popped some pretty velum in the panels to make window panes. Some machine stitching around the edge and I then went a little mad with flowers, flowers, flowers and butterflies
I created my title and journalling on Labels Twenty-Two die-cuts. 
(More details and list of the products can be found here).
This is the sort of page I'm very comfortable creating, I'm not very good at straight lines so you may notice a lot of my designs are at an angle!  

I look forward to sharing more tomorrow...



9 comments:

Kate said...

Absolutely lush Christine :)

Unknown said...

Stunning layout! I would never have thought of using a box template like that. Julia xxx

Hellma said...

Don't do scrap Christine, would not know where to start but this page looks stunning, I would probably put it in a frame.

Lucycat said...

How do you think of so many things This is really great.

Craftychris said...

Fabulous! I haven't tried scrapbooking yet but will have a go next year. Am loving all your ideas - thank you x

Redanne said...

Love the angles, love the butterflies and die cuts. You can never have too many flowers! Nice idea using the vellum too. Superb layout and a great inspiration.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gosh Christine this is fabulous, so pretty. It must have taken ages and ages to do with all the work on it but well worth it x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

This is really lovely and what an innovative way to use the die. You truly have my little grey cells working overtime now, they're trying to think of other ways to use this technique. Fabulous, thank you Christine.
Best wishes Linda

Karen said...

Lovely and inspiring :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...