Monday 19 November 2012

Still on a Christmas Theme!

Hello friends
Because I'm still on my rediscovery of how brilliant Edgeabilities®  are,
today is another festive card - this time featuring Classic Scallop.
Again using the Bo Bunny papers - Father Christmas Collection,
and look ....I've managed to incorporate 3 tags on a card!
I've used blocks of patterned paper, divided in the middle with lace, the scallop border
and inserted the three tags behind (the tags are cut from patterned paper).
Added a couple of brads and a pretty charm.
So very vintage!

So we are all agreed: films featuring dogs are way too emotional, It's A Wonderful Life is superb and possibly putting my tree up now is a tiny weeny bit early!
I'm unlikely to snap out of my festive mood for a long time to come as I'm heading off to my studio
this morning to create a festive plaque.
Here they are lined up at the wood workshop after a coat of paint.
I'm going to be using Echo Park - Very Merry Christmas paper stack,
one of these and more goodies are included for each person at the class...and I have a space left.
The class is on Saturday 11am to 2pm.  If you feel like getting festive drop me an email
christine.emberson@blueyonder.co.uk
I will be posting plaque-progress photos very soon!
Take care friends.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, love your card especially seeing all those tags in one place, good idea.

Wilma x x

Linda said...

what a beautiful card
hugs Linda

Elizabeth said...

Morning Christine, lovely vintage card today. Hope you enjoy the day at your studio - I will be at work.
Elizabeth x

Anonymous said...

Really really wish i could attend saturday !! Ill have to sulk all day instead. Beautiful vintage card . Have a great morning in the studio x

Janice said...

Morning Christine

Another gorgeous card from our 'queen' of the tags! How good does the production line look for your plaque class, someone has been very busy.

Enjoy your day in the your studio, I know you will.
Janice x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love your vintage card, the papers are so nice.
Have a good day in your studio.
Lydia
X

Sue Yorkshire said...

Morning Christine

Beautiful card today, I have put some of the dies on my wish list for christmas. Was asked to make a list of the ones I want!! You can imagine how long that was, then was asked which are my favourites, as if I could chose
Love the look of the plaques

Sue xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, WOW, I love your card, the papers are so beautiful and the way you have compiled the card with the co-ordinating papers is ingenious, love the 3 tags and the lace dividing the card. The vintage Father Christmas embellishment is stunning, where did you get that from ?????????
Someone on that production line has been busy, looking really good for your class.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

hazel young said...

Morning Christine lovely card and tags. your plaques sound wonderful can't wait to see them xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine. Beautiful card today.I'm in awe as usual. The prodution line got me really excited. Would love to be at your class but hey ho maybe when I win the lottery I'll hire a private plane and I'll parachute out over your studio and surprise you. Yes I know I do have a vivid imagination but I can dream.

Val in Spain xxx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine.
Another really lovely card ,love the vintage look.
The plaques look great I cannot wait to see what they look like when you have worked your magic.
Have a good day at the studio. Take care. x.

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine WOW, WOW, and WOW , yes a WOW for every TAG on this BEAUTIFUL vintage card . How you think the ideas up is beyond me, you are so talented.

I have a question for you Christine , will you be stocking the new Spellbinders Magazine ?

Have a great day

Elaine H X

EmmaT said...

Morning Christine, lovely card, love the tags as you could put hidden messages on them. Hope you have a good week - very very wet and windy down here at the moment! Emma

Redanne said...

A real beauty of a card today Christine and with three, not just one tag! Looking forward to seeing your festive plaque. Hugs, Anne x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card Christine and I can hardly wait to see what you do with the plaques! x

Craftychris said...

So looking forward to seeing the finished plaque! Your card is gorgeous, I love the scallop xx

baconbits said...

Afternoon,
Keep the Christmas spirit going i love this season.

Really like the tag, even strung seven advent calenders today at school - so we are prepared.
TFS
Hugs
Amanda x

Carole Z said...

ooh every time I read about your classes I wish I didn't live so far away! Beautiful card, Carole Z X

AnneRD said...

What lovely papers, hope all the lucky crafters enjoy your festive classes. Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...