Saturday 22 December 2012

Best Wishes with Bitty Blossoms

Hello friends
This month's Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine dropped through my letterbox yesterday...
yippee it means I have some more projects to share with you!
I was asked to create four cards using the very lovely Kaisercraft - Marigold papers.
I chose to use Bitty Blossoms with some twine and stamped tag, my usual inking of edges too!
The decorative corner and floral die cuts are some additional items available  from the 
Kaisercraft - Marigold collection. 
I recall making this card some months back thinking Christmas was a long way off
but here it is with only a few sleeps to go!
Today I'm venturing down to the shop to see how the workmen are doing with the new 
ceilings and lighting ..pictures to follow.

If any of you fancy a little break from the pre-Christmas panics pop over to the 
Spellbinders website and using this link you can read the very interesting story of Stacey Caron -
President and Co-Creator of Spellbinders.  It is an incredible inspirational journey of 
determination through the ups and downs of building a business, a truly feel-good story and 
perfect for this time of year.  
Take care friends and wishing you all a lovely weekend.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful Christine. it must be a lovely feeling seeing your projects in print. I must look up that magazine and see if they deliver out here. I already get 3 card mags delivered so I'd have to wait until one subscription expired.

Val in Spain xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, A truly beautiful card, a simple design but so striking. The papers are lovely, I like Kaisercraft papers a lot, they always seem ethereal to me, which I like.
I echo Val's sentiments above, it must be a lovely feeling to see your projects in a beautiful magazine, a real sense of pride.
Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine

Aw such a beautiful card and lovely papers ,i think where you placed the bitty blossoms just hits the spot and catches the eye .

I am away later to S/Wales for Xmas ,so can i please wish you and all who follow a very Happy Christmas and i will catch up when i get back .

Have Fun Everyone

Elaine H X

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine.
Another lovely card,I am never surprised to see your work in the magazines it is always so good.
I hope you are pleased with the work being done at the shop,looking forward to seeing the photos. Take care. x.

Janice said...

Morning Christine, what a wet one it is today!
This is a gorgeous card and it must give you a lovely feeling to see your work in print. I love how you've used twine to thread the label.
Hope you find that things are coming along nicely in your new premises. I imagine you're very excited as you go through the door and see the changes?
Have a lovely day.
Janice x

hazel young said...

Lovely Christine really like the effect the bitty blossoms give still on my wish list though. Hope the work men are cracking on with your new shop xx hazel

EmmaT said...

Morning Christine, fab card using lovely papers, will look forward to my mag arriving to get full details. Enjoy your day and weekend.
Emma

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful card love the way you have positioned the flowers.
Hope the workmen are doing a good job.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

Ita said...

Hi Christine this is a very nice card and the flowers make it,and the coulours are nice and soft.Thank you for your link to Spellbinders,I never knew they had a blog
Hope all goes well in the shope
Smiles
Ita

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, this is a lovely card..gorgeous papers! I have been reading the story that Stacey has been sharing on the Spellbinders blog..it's been a lovely, inspiring read, Carole Z X

Sarah said...

Beautiful card...I love your magazine projects....it's like seeing a friend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...