Monday 14 May 2018

It's a box...but not as we know it!

Hello friends

Monday again! 
Yesterday was video day and as I had received quite a few requests
for a tutorial on assembling the Swirl Hexagon Petal Box
that was my filming project.
Designed by Marisa Job there's a lot of die pieces in this set,
I do like the little extras with flowers and leaves.


The box can be made in a variety of ways, with or without the panel insets,
upturned as a basket, the base splayed out as a flower and more. 



 Here's my video and also available to view on You Tube
if you prefer a full screen.
Mitchell is in charge of nearly all the photography now
and I mentioned that using props would be nice,
here was his answer...


We do love Darcy our one eyed cat but she wasn't quite
what I meant!

Swirl Hexagon Petal Box is available on the website here
and look...it's just dropped into the Spring sale!

Wishing you all a great start to the week, the sun is shining.
Elliott and I are hopping on a train to London at lunchtime
as he has an MRI appointment this afternoon.
Mitchell will be working on his photography props...!

Take care friends.


10 comments:

JeanD said...

A very pretty box. Hope Elliott gets on well today. x Jean

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Sweet little box !
As for Elliott I hope all goes well and the results are good!
Take care
Love Marg

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pretty box.
Lydia
X

Teresa Doyle said...

What an adorable die set and your box is so pretty.
Good luck today with Elliot's appointment!

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous box Christiane and a brilliant Video. Thank you to Mitchell for the photography. Hope all goes well for Elliott today.

Pat S Witney said...

Hi Christine
A lovely box. I hope Elliot’s MRI goes well.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Darcy is gorgeous, and loving the limelight !! Your box is really lovely, I'm looking forward to watching you make it.
Here's hoping everything goes well with Elliott's MRI.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Brenda said...

Hi Christine, Love this box, thank you for taking time to make the video, I know it will be very helpful (well it certainly will be for me).
I think Darcy is a brilliant prop. Hope Elliott’s MRI went well. xx

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Sorry i am a day late .
A very pretty box ,i hope all went well for Elliott .
Take care
Elaine H X

hazel young said...

Fabulous box and die set Christine. Hope everything was good with Elliott xx hazel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...